A few years ago, Snapchat added many new features to the app. Some of these additions were video calling and adding a story to content you share with friends or your life story. You can even create your own stories by taking videos and photos that last for 24 hours. If you have a lot of music stored on your device, I’m sure you want to enjoy it when taking pictures or making videos. Here is an article about how to set music on Snapchat.
How to put music on Snapchat?
Unfortunately, Snapchat does not allow you to upload music in your snap for copyright reasons. However, there are some ways you can get around it. Here is an article about how to set music:
1) Use a free music app
2) Use your device’s pre-installed music player
3) Use third-party apps to download the desired song (it will not be available for 24 hours, but it can’t be edited or removed)
You can follow these steps to set a song as your Snapchat tone:
1) Go to the Play store and find a free music app that can be used with Snapchat. You can try out one of the following: Auxy, Music Maker Jam, or Easy Beats.
2) Follow the instructions given by your chosen app and create a new song specifically for Snapchat.
3) Save it in your device’s memory and set it as your Snapchat ringtone.
You can also use third-party apps like MusiXmatch to download songs for Snapchat, but they will only be available for 24 hours, after which the app will erase them from their servers. Keep in mind that most of these apps are not free, so you need to buy a monthly subscription. MusiXmatch works with iOS, Android, Windows Phone, and BlackBerry devices.
There are no ways to add music to Snapchat without having copyright infringement issues permanently. However, if you follow the steps given in this article, you should be able to set your favorite song as your Snapchat tone without having copyright problems or doing anything illegal.
Steps to add music on Snapchat:
1) Open the Snapchat app
2) At the top of your screen, you will see a row of icons. Tap on one that says “CREATE.”
3) A list of pages/categories with different content will appear. The fourth page is where you can upload your stories or slideshows to your friends and family.
4) At the bottom of your screen, you will see a row of icons. Tap on one that says “CONTENT.”
5) A list of pages/categories will pop up where you can choose what kind of content it is. The third page is where you can add music to your story by tapping on the “SONG” icon.
6) Using either your pre-installed music player or any third-party app you have previously downloaded, select the song that you want to add to your story and tap on “SELECT.”
7) Once the music is loaded in Snapchat, it will automatically start playing while creating your story.
8) When your story is ready, tap on the “UPLOAD” button and press “SEND” to post it online!
I hope you already know how to set music on Snapchat!
Good luck with making a story filled with music you love!
You may also like to read How to download videos from Facebook?